Guild dues are $50 for the calendar year which runs from January to December. For existing members dues must be paid by January 1st to maintain good standing status. New members may attend one meeting free of charge ($10 if there is a guest speaker), after which they will need to pay dues to continue membership.
Paying dues to the Central Connecticut MQG will grant you membership with the national MQG and the benefits associated with that membership. In addition, membership will cover fees when we need to rent meeting space and to any outside speakers or special events.
MQG Member Benefits:
- Access to the online community
- Opportunities to participate in inter-guild swaps and challenges
- Discounted fees to enter MQG shows
- Discounted rates on conferences and events
- Priority and early-bird registration on conference and event admissions
- Discounts and special offers with MQG sponsors and affiliated companies
- Membership card
- 10% discount on online MQG merchandise purchases